Douglas County Community Health Improvement Plan
On October 17, 2013, the Douglas County Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) was unveiled to the community. The CHIP is a major new initiative to improve the health of Douglas County residents. The three year plan, which addresses access to health services, obesity and nutrition, behavioral health across the lifespan, and violence safety and injury in children and adolescents, has several ambitious objectives and goals. To reach these goals, community organizations are leading activities for the CHIP. A full list of these activities can be accessed in the CHIP report. Progress updates of the CHIP are reported on a quarterly basis. The full progress report can be requested on an individual basis.
- Community Health Improvement Planning Process
- Community Health Improvement Planning Process Appendices
- 2013 - 2016 Douglas County Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP)
- 2011 Community Health Needs Assessment - Adult
- 2012 Community Health Needs Assessment - Children / Adolescent